We help you bring agile collaboration into your organisation .
If you are already familiar with agile working, you may have already experienced advantages at the team level.
Through our methodology and our enhanced toolset, we lead you to a collaborative, digital and agile corporate culture.
Agile architecture for medium-sized and large companies
With experienced agile coaches and experts, we support the design of agile architectures and offer services for agile collaboration in innovation management, product development and digital business transformation.
IT solutions & workflows
As a software developer, service provider for agile methods, infrastructure and IT services as well as for the operation and hosting of agile SaaS collaboration platforms, we support the transformation to an agile organisation.
And that's how it's done
Within 2 – 3 months, more agility in your company can be introduced with a few focussed workshops and piloted with your teams.
All employees involved are mobilised in teams to quickly implement agility together.
The innovative kyona methods and tools for scaled agility accelerate the transformation to an agile company and generate momentum for the transformation.
kyona enables organisations to steer their business towards an agile and collaborative corporate culture in which people are enthusiastic about being part of a living network and are willing to do their part
How you can recognize an agile organisation
- Personal responsibility means to be responsible for the tasks assigned to, but also shared responsibility for the work of the team to which I belong. Personal responsibility is the predominant value of an agile organisation and requires a very high level of transparency within the organisation
- Customer orientation manifests itself in a continuous and close involvement of customers and their requirements in own work
- Solution orientation with concentration on the essentials instead of fulfilling tasks
- Thematic excellence is introduced in a targeted manner, in particular by working with experts instead of just asking them questions
- Recognition and fairness as a fixed experience value in daily cooperation with colleagues and customers
- Proactive, open and understandable communication . This includes a constructive and conscious handling of conflicts in which opportunities for improvement are seen
- Meaningful goals that fit the defined and shared values of an agile organisation and their purpose
- Relationship orientation. It is the basis for high performance of teams of diverse talents.
- Flexibility and change are perceived as the joy of new things and a passion for innovation
What you need an agile organisation for
By increasing agility, an organization provides an answer to a strong increase in the complexity of its environment:
- It prevents long decision-making processes in hierarchical organizations and offers a high reaction speed, which is particularly advantageous in volatile or disruptive contexts
- By restricting detailed planning to a short time horizon, agility favors coordination compared to traditional planning methods, especially in the case of developments that are difficult to predict.
- In complex environments that are exposed to strong interactions, agility is made possible by abstraction based on principles and patterns– instead of rules and specifications – sufficient constancy in the system for orientation
- Agility counteracts the ambiguity of complex facts better by attaching greater importance to communication than to documentation in order to develop a common understanding.
- After all, agility favors the ability to innovate because teams are given more autonomy to organize themselves and more freedom to develop creativity.
Agile working methods themselves can be understood as an evolutionary process innovation for increased connectivity and a higher proportion of knowledge work in the 4th industrial revolution: the network economy.