Agile Coach training in 18 days with certificate:
Accompany teams, projects and organisations on the path to agility – Become an Agile Coach!
The agile coach for business agility masters the craft of agile transformation of an organisation. The coach helps the organisation to use agile methods by developing agile teams and by facilitating the cultural change to an agile organisation, which is urgently required for the success of an agile transformation. You will be able to introduce agile methods in large organisations and significantly support the change of your company to the necessary flexibility. You will learn to effectively support the interaction of agile teams, scrum masters and other agile coaches as well as management.
The focus of the SACCo® training is on the agile transformation of organisations (Enterprise Agility). The training thus imparts far more than the purely team-oriented working level of a “simple” agile coach or e.g. a SCRUM Master.
In companies with an agile approach, the SACCo® focuses on cross-team collaboration with all stakeholders to ensure the gradual and controlled introduction of agile working methods.
What skills does kyona's SACCo® training pass on?
Who is the SACCo® training aimed at?
The training to become a Scaled Agility Collaboration Coach is for those who want to build up competences in the field of agile project management in order to accompany companies, management and teams on their Agile Learning Journey.
- Managers and employees whose companies want to introduce agile project management
- Scrum masters, agile coaches or product owners with initial experience in the agile world
- Project managers who want to build up agile methodology and coaching competence
- Consultants / coaches who want to build up competences in the field of agility
Why the SACCo® is the right Agile Coach training for you
If you are interested in the topic of agile project management, you will find numerous certifications and various agile coach training courses. With the SACCo® Coach training, kyona goes one step further than most agile coach trainings.
In addition to the basics of agile methods and how they are applied, the SACCo training provides the necessary mindset to recognise and work with social and system-related dynamics as an agile coach.
The SACCo training focuses on what often causes agile transformations to fail nowadays and will have a significant impact on your future everyday work as an agile coach.
Agile leadership and agile mindset in the team
Scaling agility from team up to organisational level
Agile transformation of hierarchical organisations
Start Agile Coach Training now
Starting your SACCo® Agile Coach training now – a safe investment in your future.
Training for the SACCo®Scaled Agility Collaboration Coach
18 days workshop
SCRUM Master / Product Owner
certification with VMEdu
SACCo®-Toolbox with index cards
Small course sizes (max. 12
Early bird discount
Up to 3 months before the start of a training series, an early booking discount of 15% on the regular price is granted.
If after the first module you do not wish to continue with the training, we will refund 80% of the total amount paid.
Team discounts & kyona partners
Special prices apply for existing project partners of the kyona Group and members of our kyonaut community.
Companies that register whole teams for our coach training receive individual team discounts.
For further individual payment arrangements, please contact us directly.
Deliverables of the SACCo® Coach Training at a glance
The Scaled Agility Collaboration Coach training includes:
- 18 days workshop: 6 basic modules of 3 days each
- 3 x 45min individual coaching
- Scrum Master or Product Owner online certification incl. exam fee and certificate and 180 days online access from VMEdu, the world’s largest Scrum certifier
- Access to the kyona collaboration platform (Jira-based) during training
- Peer group activities between modules and regular learning impulses via the kyona collaboration platform
- SACCo® toolbox – an individualised index card box with over 100 tools & methods for the agile coach
- Admission to the kyonaut community – a steadily growing network of agilists
- 6 to max. 12 participants, mostly with 2 experienced agile coaches as trainers
- New innovative methods & tools for the successful implementation of agile transformations
- Conveying relevant system aspects from a holistic perspective – the “big picture” of agile transformations
Additional services that are not part of the SACCo® training:
- Leading SAFe® Training and Certification at kyona at special conditions (-20% “kyonaut” discount)
- Further kyonaut community discounts on the online training offer of the kyona Academy
Content of the SACCo® basic modules
Module 1 – Agile onboarding
- Coaching agility – why, what and how?
- Overview of models, methods & tools
- Understand and apply the principles of scaled agile collaboration
Module 2 – Agile StarterKit Canvas & Scaled Agility Enterprise Architecture
- Assessing agile maturity levels of organisations
- How do I scale agility?
- Working on the Agile StarterKit Canvas
Module 3 – Agile mindset, change & coaching competencies
- Agile mindset & roles in the agile world
- Coaching events – from clarifying the order to securing results
- Self-efficacy and identity as a coach
- Coaching toolbox
Module 4 – Scaling agile projects from team perspective
- From classic to agile implementation – hybrid project management
- New roles and assignments of tasks
- Team development / group dynamics in focus
Module 5 – Scaled Agility Coaching from an organisational perspective
- Dealing with different people and groups
- Accompany transformations successfully (stakeholder management)
- Customer value, resource and risk management
Module 6 – The Agile Company – working agile & continuous development
- Keynote: Fit for the future – New Work and then?
- 10 steps for a successful agile transformation
- Participant presentations, outlook and certificates
About kyona and the trainer team
The word kyona comes from the East African Bantu language Luganda and means to see the whole.
kyona offers holistic overall solutions for the working environments of tomorrow and specialises in helping people and organisations to develop their working environment towards a collaboratively supportive culture. Our services include consulting in conception and design, the installation or operation of the necessary infrastructure, and training in the further development of modern forms of collaboration.
kyona set up to fulfil its own vision in the form of an innovative collaborative organisation.
We see ourselves as Scaling Agile Enterprise Architects and innovators of agility. Our approach is built on 3 components in which we deliver agile content in a coaching & consulting capacity, enabling agile transformations:
Agile ways of working (CollabWORK) with an agile mindset (CollabMIND) on an innovative platform (CollabWARE) that enables agile working according to the central principles of scaled agile collaboration. This is how it works!
During the training you will get to know different trainers, coaches, experts and impulse providers. All our “kyonauts” are seasoned and competent trainers, project leaders, managers or experts with extensive practical and project experience who know agility from a wide variety of perspectives.
Our core team of trainers consists of (from left to right) Dirk Heuschen, Michael Eckolt and Mike Mejstrik and will accompany you throughout the entire period, as well as being supplemented at one point or another by other experienced trainers.
SACCo® Coach at a glance
About the training location:
All modules take place at one training location (e.g. London).
Group size :
Max. 12 participants, for the most part we work with 2 trainers per module.
Certification takes place through the development and presentation of a case study (alone or in a small team), participation in all 6 modules and a further agile certification, such as Scrum Master or Product Owner, if not already available. Online certification of the participant including examination fee to become a Scrum Master (SMC®) or Product Owner (SPOC®) is included in the course price.
A kyona SACCo® – Scaled Agility Collaboration Coach certificate is issued.
To the dates:
You can find dates on our website under Booking.
If you cannot take part in individual modules, you can make up for them in the following SACCo® training courses.