kyona Enterprise Agility Blog
In the current corona crisis, remote working or home office is proving to be an effective alternative to centralized office work. Digitisation is creating new opportunities, which are gradually making
Remote collaboration with topic focussed communication is the future of collaboration, fully digitalised via collaboration platforms. The gain in efficiency is enormous. Digitised companies collaborate virtually across borders worldwide, as
Fully digitised companies cooperate worldwide in remote collaboration and form highly effective networks that cross-company and state borders, serving global markets faster, more innovatively, and more individually. The first two
The term agility is increasingly mystified in discussions. Partial aspects are torn out and examined without context. Those who present agility as a pure “mindset topic” misunderstand what ultimately is
- Corona crisis as an accelerator: What will our work look like in 10 years?
- Cross Company Collaboration: Work without travel and without email
- The Next Silicon Valley is emerging in the Cloud – Collaboration in the Dynamic Supply Chain
- Will the trend of working from home continue?
- The purpose of agility is to activate brainworkers and maximise EBIT
- My first experience with the international meetup on “Agility”