Service Level Agreement
Document valid from: January 4th, 2021
This document is kyona’s Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the following products:
- Alignment Meeting Board
- Attached quick finder
- MOPTI Enterprise Modeler
- MyToDo board
- Visual Issue Card
If you create a support request through the available support channels, we will respond within 24 business hours from the time of your first request. Our goal is to answer the majority of inquiries within the same business day. kyona will endeavor to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement and is not responsible for delays caused by the customer or for reasons beyond kyona’s control.
Business hours and response times
kyona’s business hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CET, Monday to Friday. Our office is closed on national holidays that are listed in the calendar for Germany. All support inquiries are answered within 24 hours, excluding holidays. We constantly monitor our support channels for critical problems.
You can request support by:
- Submit a ticket for the Alignment Meeting Board for Jira https://bitbucket.org/kyona/aglignment-meeting-board/issues
- Submit a ticket for Attached quick finder https://bitbucket.org/kyona/attached-quick-finder-for-jira/issues
- Submit a ticket for MiniWiki for Jira via https://bitbucket.org/kyona/miniwiki/issues
- Submit a ticket for MyToDo Board via https://bitbucket.org/kyona/mytodo-board-for-jira/issues
- Submit a ticket for SharePlus for Jira via https://bitbucket.org/kyona/shareplus/issues
- Submit a ticket for Visual Issue Card for Jira via https://bitbucket.org/kyona/visual-issue-card-for-jira/issues
- Alternatively or additionally for other products, you can always submit your support request via our support portal https://kyona-tm.collabware.eu/servicedesk/customer/portal/
Inquiries made via open forums such as the Atlassian Community are monitored by our support team and answered with a reasonable amount of effort.
The support from kyona includes
- Support with the configuration of kyona products
- kyona product guidelines and best practices
- Help with solving problems with kyona products
- Help with problems that arise from kyona product upgrades
The kyona support does not include
- Telephone support
- Product training
- Support for Jira configurations that are not related to a kyona product
- Help with programming for a product API
- Support in a language other than English and German
Such services are not part of the support services and require a special separate commission that is a paid engagement.